Perks and Pitfalls of ChatGPT, Part 2: Hathaway & Kunz Audio Blog #6
Today, these fine gentlemen are back to continue the conversation, raising great points around the risks of ChatGPT’s inherent data bias, sharing who they think is most well-positioned for a new economy that incorporates ChatGPT, and more.
Hathaway & Kunz Audio Blog #6: Perks and Pitfalls of ChatGPT, Part 2
Hear from Brent and Lucas about:
- A unique application of AI technology, and how attorneys could follow a similar path to streamline litigation practices (:20)
- Lucas’s thoughts on the “garbage in, garbage out” adage commonly associated with AI (2:45)
- One of the biggest risks of AI’s inherent data bias, particularly when applied to the field of law (4:35)
- How AI technologies can benefit lawyers, when used ethically and intelligently (9:35)
- The intriguing intersection of AI and intellectual law—and why we may be seeing changes sooner than we think (10:22)
If you haven’t already, be sure to check out our other AI-focused audio blogs here.
For future episodes, we’ll be inviting more members of the Hathaway & Kunz team to share their unique insights related to Wyoming’s legal landscape and the practice of law at large—and we can’t wait to share them with you.
To be the first to know when our next episode goes live, follow us on Linkedin.