What You Need to Know About Estate Planning, Part 1: Hathaway & Kunz Audio Blog #8
What goes into creating an estate plan? What elements need to be considered to avoid probate? (And, if you already have an estate plan in place: Are you missing an important component many estate planners often skip over?)
Hathaway & Kunz Audio Blog #8: What You Need to Know About Estate Planning, Part 1
Listen in as the Hathaway & Kunz experts on estate planning and wealth management share:
- The most common estate planning component people often skip over (:40)
- An overview and definition of probate—and the most effective ways to avoid it (2:25)
- A helpful way to think of trusts and make them feel less intimidating (4:35)
- Ways to avoid probate in relation to real estate and pave a smooth road for your beneficiaries (8:00)
- Which element of the estate planning process is often the most challenging, and the resources we have to help (11:00)
- Why we typically bill a flat fee for our estate-planning services (12:20)
You can learn more about our firm’s approach to estate planning and wealth preservation here.
In part two, we’ll continue the conversation with Shaina and John—highlighting specific reasons to avoid holographic wills, and sharing how our team approach to estate planning benefits our clients.
To be the first to know when our next episode goes live, follow us on Linkedin.