Without an estate plan, there’s no directive in place to distribute your assets and property after you’re gone. You lose the ability to choose your intended beneficiaries (whether that’s family members, a special charity, or otherwise) and, however unintentionally, you leave your family with an incredible amount of stress as they try to figure out “what happens next.”
Our experienced, detail-oriented estate planning attorneys can help you change all of that—and change it now.
In the space of just a few hours, we’ll create a plan that:
- Passes on your wealth (including cryptocurrency, NFT, and other digital assets) to the beneficiaries you choose
- Prevents your heirs from paying estate tax
- Saves your family members the turmoil and trouble of “sorting it all out themselves”
- Shields any life insurance proceeds from estate taxes
- Secures and protects your family’s inheritance from future creditors, divorce, and estate taxes
We can also work with you to create and establish a specialized estate plan for:
- Asset protection (DAPT)
- Business succession planning
- Digital estate planning (including cryptocurrency and NFTs)
- NFA Gun Trusts
- Medicaid Planning Trusts
- Taxation of trusts
After creating an estate plan with the guidance of our skilled estate planning attorneys, you’ll have a way to effectively, efficiently distribute your hard-earned assets to the beneficiaries you choose—as well as protect and manage your property if you become significantly ill, mentally incapacitated, or otherwise incapable of managing it yourself.
ESTATE PLANNING & WEALTH PRESERVATION AUDIO BLOGS
- What You Need to Know About Estate Planning, Part 1
- What You Need to Know About Estate Planning, Part 2
Secure the future of your assets now, both digital and otherwise. Contact any of the attorneys below to create your traditional estate plan or digital estate plan today!