Energy law addresses the use, taxation, and development of non-renewable and renewable energy, its production and/or extraction.
At Hathaway & Kunz, our energy law attorneys have extensive experience with Wyoming energy law, particularly in relation to large companies and in facilitating the permitting of energy production across Wyoming while protecting our state’s precious air and water quality.
Our experienced Wyoming energy law attorneys can counsel you on the following—and much more:
- Energy litigation
- Energy project permitting & development
- Energy regulation & policy
- Energy transmission & generation
- Carbon sequestration development
- Experimental energy project development