Hathaway & Kunz has consistently led the way for the development of Wyoming’s digital legal landscape and regulatory framework. Since 2015, our Digital Asset legal team has maintained relationships with industry and regulators at both the state and federal level.
Our innovative work within the digital asset, DAO and SPDI industry has earned us national recognition.
In addition to being active thought leaders and policymakers in the digital asset realm, Hathaway & Kunz has represented multiple clients in obtaining the first class of SPDI charters and digital asset trust companies, as well as formed many of Wyoming’s first DAOs.
Our team can assist you with:
- Special Purpose Depository Institutions (SPDIs)
- Wyoming Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs)
- Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs)
- Smart Contracts
- Digital asset regulation and compliance
- Blockchain technology
- Mining operations
- Digital asset estate planning and custody
- Tokenization and digital securities
- Digital asset litigation
- Financial technology and innovation
- Digital asset property rights and transactions
For those seeking a secure plan to ensure their NFTs, cryptocurrency and other digital assets are directed to a specific beneficiary after they pass, click here to learn more about our digital estate planning services.