The Hathaway & Kunz team has consistently led the way for the development of Wyoming’s digital legal landscape and regulatory framework. In addition to being active thought leaders and policymakers in the digital asset realm, Hathaway & Kunz has represented clients in obtaining the first SPDI charters, forming the first Wyoming DAOs, and executing unique, first-of-their kind ventures.
Our team of thought leaders can assist you with:
- Special Purpose Depository Institutions (SPDIs)
- Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs)
- Wyoming Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs)
- Digital asset regulation and compliance
- Blockchain technology
- Cryptocurrency mining operations
- Digital-asset-enabled entity
- Digital asset estate planning and custody
- Digital asset litigation
- Digital asset property rights and transactions
- Financial technology and innovation
- Tokenization and digital securities
For those seeking a secure plan to ensure their NFTs, cryptocurrency and other digital assets are directed to a specific beneficiary after they pass, click here to learn more about our digital estate planning services.