This diverse set of laws covers issues surrounding the regulation and supervision of financial institutions such as banks, credit unions, chartered trust companies, and SPDIs.
Our team works closely with the Wyoming Division of Banking and has experience representing both established banks and de novo banks.
Attorneys at Hathaway & Kunz are prepared to give high-caliber counsel to clients in matters such as the following:
- Secured financing transactions
- State and federal securities laws & regulation
- Mortgage lending transactions
- Corporate representation
- Board governance
- Commercial mortgage foreclosures
- Lien and security interest foreclosures
- Opinion letters