Energy law addresses the use, taxation, and development of non-renewable and renewable energy, its production and/or extraction. Attorneys at Hathaway & Kunz have extensive experience with large companies facilitating the permitting of energy production across Wyoming while protecting our state’s precious air and water quality.
Our attorneys can counsel you on the following—and much more:
- Energy litigation
- Energy project permitting & development
- Energy regulation & policy
- Energy transmission & generation
- Carbon sequestration development
- Experimental energy project development
If you have any questions about the particular energy-related problem you are facing, contact our office or one of our attorneys today and we will help you navigate this complicated legal area.